Our services include:
• Training and supplies to advance and expand textile skills
• Opportunities to market handcrafted items
• ESL and community knowledge
• Basic skill development for employment and entrepreneurship
• A safe environment to foster friendships, collaboration, and healthy connections
Artisans For Hope engages Boise’s refugee population through three interactive program components:
• Community Center (where students make connections)
• Textile Training (where they learn new skills)
• Business (where they create and earn money)
The organization serves a growing number of refugees who are determined to carve a niche for themselves in their new community. We are able to enable their efforts through our small, dedicated staff and large pool of skilled volunteers.
Photos & Videos
Reviews and Recommendations
Frequently asked questions about Artisans For Hope
What days are Artisans For Hope open?
Artisans For Hope is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday.
Artisans For Hope
- Monday09:00AM - 12:00PM
- Tuesday09:30AM - 12:00PM
- Wednesday09:00AM - 12:00PM
- Friday09:00AM - 12:00PM
- Thu, Sat, SunClosed